When it comes to marketing your business, there is no better way than connecting to potential and existing customers via social media.
Covid-19 has forced many customers to be more tech-savvy and purchase goods online and it appears that suddenly there is an app for available for everything.
Managing all your social platforms, engaging with the public and running your business can seem a bit daunting but that’s where we come in.
Hiring a Social Media Manager to take over things for you can make all the difference to your business.
- Time Management – Let marketing your products and services be one less thing to worry about. All you have to do is focus on the day-to-day running of things, whilst we keep an eye on everything behind the scenes.
- Broader Reach – Joining various social media platforms can increase your reach, helping you find more clients and more clients find you, both locally and globally. We’ll know what platforms are right for your business and take it from there.
- Stay Fresh & Relevant – It is really important to stay up to date with everything in this fast-paced world we live in. We can provide fresh and relevant content to keep you on everyone’s radar. You’ll be trending in no time.
- Connect to Customers Instantly – Whilst you’re busy working we can answer any incoming queries in real-time or by setting up frequently asked questions on your social media pages. The less time spent discussing simple enquiries, the more productive you can be.
- Share Your Story – Build your brand online and allow customers to see who YOU are. With limited face to face contact these days it has never been more important for business owners to keep up that rapport with customers, by being open and personal online.
- Technical Jargon – Don’t know the difference between a hashtag and a reel? We’ve got you covered. No need to worry about all the jargon. You supply the info, and we’ll create breath-taking content.
- We Know What We’re Doing – When it comes to the analytical side of things, we know what to look for. We’ll be able to tell you who your core client base is and tailor marketing to better appeal to your most popular demographic.
- Become Part of the Community – All of us have been affected by lock downs, social media will give you the chance to reach out and support other small, local business and work together to make your high streets thrive once more. Become a talking point of the community by sharing others’ posts and interacting with locals.
- Spend Less, Make More – Incorporating social media is much cheaper than traditional marketing methods. No printing costs or hidden fees. What’s more, it gets your message out INSTANTLY.
- Promotions & Events – Spread the word about seasonal products, promotions or events weeks or even months in advance by keeping a steady stream of engaging posts. Drum up interest all while you focus on your current to-dos.
Now that more business owners are opening up again it is a perfect time to review your social media